- Microsoft, please stop messing with my margins. It hurts.
- This is how you stand up to an ERP bully
- Hey J.D. Edwards customers, don’t you dare help each other.
- Microsoft called me yesterday. No they didn’t. It’s a scam.
- Quit stealing my blog content and passing it off as your own
From the partner blogs…
- Cumulative Update 13 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 has been released – 4/11, Dynamics NAV Team
- Cumulative Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 has been released – 4/11, Dynamics NAV Team
- A Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Timeline Event Statistics 1997 to 2014 « ERP Software Blog – 4/10, DynamicAccounting.net
- CRM Jeopardy! – Top 5 Questions to Answer Before You Begin Your Search for a CRM Software System – 4/11, CRM Software Blog
- News | Microsoft Dynamics Convergence 2015 – 4/10, DynamicAccounting.net
About PartnerCompete.com: PartnerCompete.com is an independent market and competitive intelligence resource for select members of the Microsoft Dynamics community. The site provides a secure place for Dynamic focused salespeople and marketers to share best practices in competitive sales and marketing tactics. This is an invitation only community. As a general rule, Microsoft Dynamics must be a primary focus of your business in order for you to be considered for membership. For more information email email@example.com